An essential step of the wine tourism. Registered historical monument, this winery in 1900, hailed by the press, is in the same family for five generations. Discover the secrets of wine making, wine aging and the life of a vineyard in the Belle Époque.
At about km from Périgueux, the great wine museum Perigord is located on the heights of Saint Pierre de Chignac.
The building and its spectacular harbor oak vats an amazing collection of materials and tools vineyards or wineries.
The winery brings the field and its founder JH Sécrestat ... You will be welcomed by his descendants.
- Ferme Auberge, restaurant and walking trail near
Tours and schedules
- Reservations for groups of 15 April to 10 November
- Tours for children
- Label tourisme and disability
- April and October: Saturday and Sunday 3 to 6pm
- May, June and September: daily from 3 to 6pm
- July and August: every day from 10am. to 12pm. and 3. to 6pm. except Sunday morning
- Closed in november to march
- Address: Chai de Lardimalie
- ZIP Code: 24330
- City: SAINT-PIERRE-DE-CHIGNAC
- Christian et Jacqueline de Mullenheim
- Phone: +335 53 35 44 96